0 like 0 dislike
1 view
ago in Pain Management by (919k points)

1 Answer

0 like 0 dislike
ago by (919k points)

Your doctor may be able to diagnose radial tunnel syndrome by physical examination alone. They also may recommend a test called electromyography. With electromyography, your doctor will put electrodes into muscles and on your skin to measure the health of muscles and the nerve cells that control them, to confirm the diagnosis, find the area of nerve damage, and figure out how severe the condition is.

Welcome to Free Homework Help, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Anybody can ask a question. Anybody can answer. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Join them; it only takes a minute:

17.7k questions

16.6k answers


3.2k users

Free Hit Counters