Answer. Important macroscopic characteristic features of dynamic equilibrium are ,
• Equilibrium is achievable only in a closed system (in which substances can neither leave nor enter)
• At equilibrium state a reaction does not stop. Forward and reverse reactions are taking place at the same rate but in opposite directions.
• At equilibrium state, the amount (concentration) of reactants and products do not change. Even physical properties like colour density, etc. remain the same.
• An equilibrium state is attainable from either way, i.e. starting from reactants or from products.
• An equilibrium state can be disturbed by change in concentration, pressure or temperature but at the end again equilibrium is achieved.